Awaiting your reply

From: Safia Farkash Al-Baraasi <safiafarkashbz@ymail.com>;
Beloved,


My name is Safia Farkash Al-Baraasi, I am the second wife of the late
Libyan Leader Col. Maummar Gadahfi. We met in 1971 when late Col. Gadahfi
was admitted to the hospital where I was working as a nurse. We got
married later that year and are blessed with seven children. ,my spirit
led me to write you this email.I write you with heavy tears in my eyes and
great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor informed me that I do not have
much  time to live due to my complicated health issues ( ACUTE CANCER).

Based on this, I want to will my money 10.5 million USD  to a faithful and
God fearing person who who will use it as I will instruct hence, I am
contacting you.I want you to use the funds to raise a business in any area
you have experience and expertise and  to disburse 45% of the annual net
profit on charity causes,35% for expansion(or diversification),while 20%
will be kept by you as compensation for your labour.The disbursements
should
be made to charities such as orphanages,motherless babies\'homes homes and
to humanitarian causes. I will wait to hear from you if you can
handle this task with honesty.


Warm wishes from,

Safia Farkash Al-Baraasi
Email:safiafarkashbz@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment