I am presently at JFK Airport

From: Christ <christoppherrussellneviille@yahoo.dk>;

Hello,

I am a Diplomat named Russell Christopher mandated to deliver your
inheritance to you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of
these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after
handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed
with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the
funds to you.

I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and
before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the
following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right
person

1.Full Name:
2.Residential Address:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Occupation:
6.Direct Telephone Numbers:

After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall
contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be
bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards

Russell Christopher

No comments :

Post a Comment