Business Request

From: Ms. LESLIE BAGAMBA <lkjacobs55@rocketmail.com>;

My Dear,

My name is  Ms. LESLIE BAGAMBA. I am a single woman of 29 years old from
Angola but living presently in Ghana, West Africa. The reason I am
contacting you is based on the business request I want to discuss with
you. I am the only child of my father before he died leaving me a bulk of
his properties/ investments in Angola / Ghana. Before my father’s death ,
he served as a petroleum minister for eight years in Angola thereby
controlling all negotiations of petroleum/ oil / gas transactions in
Angola .This accorded him the privilege to make friends with the men of
mighty , timbre and caliber in the world and also an opportunity that made
him one of the richest men in Angola .

After he was changed from the ministry of petroleum to ministry of
Agriculture, he decided to resign for personal reasons, this however
raised an eyebrow on him by the government who decided to probe his
activities for the past eight years when he was on seat as the minister
and chairman of the head of affairs in the petroleum/ oil / gas resources
in Angola. During the investigation, the government discovered that my
father has over two hundred houses and investments both in Angola, Ghana
and United Kingdom valued over Fifty Million US Dollars (US$50, 000, 000,
00) .The plot to kill my both parents was hatched and my father was
arrested afterwards and on the third day of his arrest before going to
court, he was killed by serving him tea with poisonous substance. My
mother became disillusioned and thus started attacking the government
through the media and printing negative information about the government
through anti government crusade .This led to her fatal accident where only
she died and her driver survived it.

It was at this point that, I ran to Ghana to safe my life. After six
months of my living in Britain, I located all my father’s assets in
Britain and in Ghana through my father’s lawyer whom I have visited
severally with my father whenever we come to Ghana. Now the problem is,
the government back in Luanda Angola has confiscated all my father’s
properties and assets in Angola and they have sent the attorney general of
the country to sign a mutual agreement to seize all my father’s assets in
Ghana and United Kingdom, to sell and send the money back to Angola
government .This prompted I and the family lawyer to sell all the
properties and investments of my late father in Britain at a reduced price
since I am the next of kin. After the sales of properties , shares ,
business investments and cash money , I have a total of Twenty One Million
, Nine Hundred & Forty Six Thousand , Four Hundred and Sixty Seven, Ninety
United States Dollars ($21,946,467.90) realized which is currently placed
in a safe place which I will tell you when we agree on terms for you to
receive it for me in your country .I do not want to re invest the money
here in Africa anymore to avoid losing it to the Angola government since
they are forming a liaison with the Ghana government .

Therefore, if you are interested to help me move this money to your
account, then I will be glad to give you 30% of the total amount while I
put aside 5% for all miscellaneous expenses that might come during the
course of the release of the money to you, the remaining 65% is mine which
I will use to start new life in your country. I already have business
plans of what I will invest the money within your country , my only need
is to allow someone help receive the money for me out of Ghana as if I
decide to do it myself will be suspicious and will alert the authorities .
Remember this transaction is risk free as long as you keep every details
of the transaction very confidential and secret.

If you are honest person and sincere and  you are interested in handling
this transaction with me , send me a response to indicate your willingness
through the email below ; Once I get your reply , I will ask my lawyer to
prepare every details of releasing the money to you . You are to send your
full names, address, your business corporation, your personal email for
confidentiality and your telephone number. My email is: 
lesliebagamba@rocketmail.com    for our easier and confidential
discussion.

Yours Faithfully

Ms. Leslie Bagamba
Email: lesliebagamba@rocketmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment