Dear Friend

From:  Mr. Ron Baker <ronbaker42@yahoo.es>;

Dear Friend,

I am Ron Baker, dual citizen of both United States and Surinam Island. I am 44 years Old. I reside at 208 Beltline Rd #220,Dallas,Texas,United States Phone number 9406042095 and i am thinking of relocating since i have received my long overdue payment from Nigeria government through the help of the only trustworthy man i encountered in Nigeria after series of  frustration and disappointment.

 I am one of those that has inheritance payment in Nigeria many years
 ago and they refused to pay me. I had paid over $320,000 while trying to get  my payment but all was to no avail.

 I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my inheritance documents
  and I was directed to meet with Mr. Frank Iloba of the Debt reconciliation
 Office and i contacted him and he explained everything to me.
  He also took me to the paying bank (Access Bank Plc) for the claim of my
  inheritance payment.

 Right now, i am the happiest man on earth because I have received my
 funds US$6,500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
  Dollars)through the help of Mr. Frank Iloba and he showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and i saw your email address and payment file as one of the beneficiaries who have not yet received their payment under  PAYMENT FILE 54AC003 and that is why I decided to email you for you to stop dealing with those fraudsters and impostures. They are not with your funds, they are only making money off you.

 Therefore, i will advise you to contact Mr Frank Iloba for assistance
  and inform him that your  PAYMENT FILE 54AC003 Contact him directly
 via the information below.

 Mr Frank Iloba
 Debt Reconciliation Office
 Office of the Presidency
 Plot 32 Ahmadu Bello Way
 Garki - Abuja-Nigeria
 Email: ilobahfrank@yahoo.es
 Phone: +234-8056452063

 The only money i paid after i met with Mr Frank Iloba was just a token
  for revalidate and stamping of my documents, which was done
  legitimately at the Court in my presence.

 So please take note of that Mr Frank Iloba  shall ensure that you deal directly with the bank (Access Bank Plc) and you will receive your payment within three days.

 You may not be required to come to Nigeria before you receive your funds as he pointed out to me while we were together.


 Once again stop contacting those people. I advise that you contact Mr. Frank Iloba so that he can help you in the collection of your payment instead of dealing with   those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

 Wishing you the best.

 Mr. Ron Baker


::: PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD ATTACHED FILE TO VIEW MESSAGE :::

No comments :

Post a Comment