Dearest One

From: DR. WILBERT <info@devonshirehospital.org>;
Dearest One

I am so sorry if my mail get to you as a surprise.I got your contact through google business search.

I am contacting you for a business deal, I will link you up with my company. The company I work with is into manufacturing of pharmaceutical materials.

There is a raw material which the company used to send me to India to buy. Right now i have being promoted to the post of manager. The company can not send me to India anymore; they will send a more junior staff.

The director is asking for the contact details of the supplier in India. but there is a problem, the supplier can't speak English, I need a person who can speak English so i will present to the company as the supplier in India.

You will now buy the product from the local dealer and supply to my company. the price of 1 pack is 4,500 Rupees and you will then sell it to our company at the rate of 9,000 Rupees each. We are in need of 10,000 pack urgently, I will introduce you to the local, The profit will be share at the ration of 70% for yourself and 30% for me. I don't want the company to have direct contact of the local dealer because the company will know the actual price I was buying the product before. 

If you are interested kindly contact with your full names, Occupation. Residential address, Age, Sex, Email id and number Through this email id: devonshirehospital@dr.com

Thanks!

Dr Wilbert 

No comments :

Post a Comment