Graham Dwell & Co Solicitors........

From: Graham Dwell & Co Solicitors <test@hlink.cn>;

Graham Dwell & Co Solicitors
1/3 Heriot Road,
Sdyney Australia
please repl via (grahamdwell1109@live.com ) please as am sending you this notification from my bank official email for you to know its genuine deal

Dear Friend,

Top of the day to you. I am contacting with regards to an estate belonging to my deceased client, who may be related to you and since you bear the same last name I decided to contact you about this unclaimed deposits as i am his accounting officer.

For further correspondence,kindly re-confirm the requested details:Names in full,marital status,direct telephone and fax numbers.

I shall await your response to give you a more detailed feedback.

Best Regards,
Graham Dwell
Principal Attorney.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
reply::  grahamdwell1109@live.com 

1 comment :

  1. I got the exact same e-mail. Really if they were a professional attorney they would not be using live.com as an e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete