HELLO DEAR, THIS IS MR. STEVE OGAH

From: MR. STEVE OGAH <asgocb001@aol.com>;

Dear Friend, I am contacting you in this way because of the need and urgency of this transaction. First, Let me introduce myself and this business opportunity to you. My Name is Mr . Steve Ogah and I work with Benin Mines & Industry and also the Head of Finance/contract approval department. I wish to know if we can work together? I would like to use my position in the office to recommend you as the business partner to a deceased contractor name (with held) so that you can receive the fund for our own benefits. The deceased contractor has unpaid contract balance payment of (Euro 5,800,000.00) for supply and installation of Industrial Equipments to our Industry. He died a month after the completion of the contract project without any registered business partner in his file. If you are interested, please let me have your telephone number and full names to enable me give you comprehensive details on what we are to do to get this transaction concluded.I look forward for your quick response. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Steve Ogah

No comments :

Post a Comment