I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU PLEASE REPLY

From: MR. JORGEN FLOOD <jorgenfc@gmail.com>;

Dear

How are you today?

You did not respond to my first mail, but I decided to write again in case you did not receive the first one. Please I want to know if am talking with the right person, I am asking this because I have an urgent information that will be of help to you, Once again My Name is Mr. Jorgen Flood I am a lawyer.

I do not know if I am talking to the right person, But I will like you to confirm if you are the owner of this EMAIL ADDRESS and a proven identity to show you are. Already I have your name and details in our file in the office, all I want is a confirmation from you that I am communicating with the right owner of this email.

I will furnish you with the information that I have for you when I am convinced that you are the right person. I am taking these preventive measures because I do not want to talk to the wrong person because of the sensitivity of the information regarding the issue.

I am looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Mr. Jorgen Flood

No comments :

Post a Comment