I need your partnership:


From: David Coker <Info@BOA.org>;

good day
 
I need your partnership:
 
I am contacting you in this way as a result of necessity and urgency of this transaction. I am a manager of a bank in Benin Republic and a financial consultant to private investors in my bank.
 
This transaction relates to a large deposit of 28.8 million from customers, who died without any next of kin or relatives. I assure you this transaction is 100% and will be done legally in accordance with the laws of your country. shall share 50% of the total funds with you.
 
As soon as I get your response, I'll give you details of this transaction.
 
Do contact me for more clarity. with my direct mobile @ +229 94518091 or contact me directly with my private email °  feedback01@yahoo.cn   °
 
Kind regards,
 
David Coker
Manager
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment