IMPORTANT INFO: YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN RELEASED

From: Foreign Affairs Ministry <foreignpayment@live.com>;


I am Mr. Frank John, Minister Foreign Affairs Ministry; my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign contract payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds  moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line to foreign contract settlement.

I have before me funds, to be transferred to you. to your nominated bank account or delivered via International ATM CARD valued at 10.7 Million United Dollars, released from the federal government as contact payment/inheritance funds/Winnings to foreign beneficiary.

Respond to my office immediately how you would like to receive your fund, also your security code with five digit (F24006) number, should be included in your reply.


Reconfirm the following information for Security reason.

1.) FULL NAME:  
2.) ADDRESS: 
3.) ZIP/POSTAL CODE: 
4.) STATE/PROVINCE: 
5.) COUNTRY: 
6.) PHONE: 


Regards.
Mr. Frank John
mr.frankjohn67@ymail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment