Please, associate with me

From: LONGO & ASSOCIATES, LLP <longoassociatesllb@rediff.com>;

Good Day,

I am Mr. Kenny Longo, a practicing lawyer in Nigeria, married with three 
children. I am soliciting for your support and co-operation to carry out this 
business opportunity.

A foreign client of mine by name, Mr. Alan Williams made numbers fixed 
deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at Ten Million, Five Hundred 
Thousand Dollars (US$10,500,000.00) with a commercial bank by name Sterling 
Bank Plc, Lagos-Nigeria which is duly matured, but his way about is not 
traced.

The bank has contacted me severally being his lawyer since they cannot get 
hold of him when his deposit was duly matured. And I advised that the bank 
should send a routine notification to his forwarding address, which they did 
but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered 
that, my client died with his families in a plane crash in Tanzania.

You can view the link below for more details:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/tanzania/
1501084/Tycoon-dies-with-family-in-Tanzania-safari-plane-crash.html

I have discussed with the bank manager for the release of his asset to me, 
but he advised that I am only known to be his lawyer by the bank, but will 
further advise that I search for a foreigner to present as his heir. That is 
the only way Sterling Bank Plc could release the US$10.5m to me, and there 
based my letter to you.

I will like you to provide the following details:

1.) Your name and address:
2.) Your direct mobile / fax number:
3.) Resident country:
4.) Your private e- mail box:

Contact me on longoassociatesllb@yahoo.co.jp, and more details of the 
transaction will be made known to you immediately I received your responds.

Regards,

Mr. Kenny Longo

No comments :

Post a Comment