READ CAREFULLY!!!


From: DR. ADEWALE BRIGHT <adewale@mineco.gob.gt>;


Dear Friend,
With due respect to your person and with much sincerity, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. I got your contact email address on the internet in my search for a reputable, reliable, and trust worthy person who can stand confidently with me in this successful business Agreement.
 
Before I proceed, I will like to introduce my self to you. My name is Dr. Adewale Bright, I am the Director of Contract Award Division of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). We recently awarded a contract to American/Chinese Company, and the contract was intentional over invoiced with the excess sum of US$12.5m with the view that as soon as the real contractors receive their full contract payment of $100 Million Dollars, then I will claim the excess balance of $12.5 Million Dollars for my personal use.
 
This sum of $12.5m originated from a deliberate over-invoiced (in the contract payment voucher) of total value of $112.5 Million Dollars payment contract awarded to some foreign contractors for the supply and erection of PETRO-CHEMICAL and PIPELINE EQUIPMENT to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Crude Oil Refinery here in Lagos State, Nigeria. The contract was carried out successfully and all the equipment has been completely supplied last month being Thursday 28th of March, 2013.
 
The American and Chinese Company who supplied the equipment was paid accordingly the real contract sum of $100 Million Dollars immediately after the completion of the contract, now I am looking for a trust worthy person who can make claim of the reserve fund presently with the NNPC Reserve Contract Account in Sterling Bank of Nigeria waiting for claim.
 
So therefore, being the Director of Contract Awarding Committee of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, I am the only person in position to appoint to Sterling Bank to release the over invoiced sum of $12.5 Million Dollars to any foreign beneficiary's account that would be referred to the Bank by me.
 
It is therefore due for me to claim this balance sum as final phase payment to a foreign contractor, but I cannot accomplish this without collaborating with a foreign partner/firm into whose account this over invoiced sum will be transferred to as the beneficiary of the fund. Moreover, as a civil servant, I am not allowed to operate foreign accounts.
 
It is in light of these development that I am compelled to seek your indulgence and active participation in a well thought out scheme and to communicate with you for a maximum assistance/co-operation to present and refer you to the Foreign Remittance Department of Sterling Bank to release the excess amount of $12.5m to you as the last contractor that has just completed the supply of the final equipment. For your understanding, I have solidified and perfected arrangements to procure and manipulate all necessary and related documents to push out this fund legitimately on legal grounds in such a way that no risk to partners on either side is involved. I have made carefully all necessary arrangements for the smooth transfer of the fund to your account as would be provided.
 
For your assistance, I have agreed to compensate you with 35% of the whole sum to be transferred into your account, while the remaining 65% comes to my side. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% risk free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer can be finalized within seven(7) Banking days after you respond to my proposal.
 
Should my proposal interest you; therefore, I want you to send to me immediately your complete:-
Full Names:..................................................
Address:..........................................................
Occupation:...................................................
Position:........................................................
Age:.............................................................
Sex:.............................................................
Phone Number(s):........................................
 
 
With this information, I can get you properly registered as one of the contractors to NNPC who has already been awarded this contract for the sum of US$112.5 million to supply the petro-chemical and pipeline equipment which documents I already have in my custody.
 
As soon as I received your above personal information, then I will process fresh contract documents that will be on your name through an attorney, and then summit them to Sterling Bank for endorsement/approval that will facilitate the immediate release of the excess amount of $12.5m to you without further prejudice and delay.
 
After I completed the documentation process and forward all the contract documents to Sterling Bank of Nigeria, I will then instruct them to contact you and release the excess amount of US$12.5m to you as part of the first contractors whom had completely executed the contract but waiting to receive the balance of the real contract sum.
 
 
I look forward to your quick response on this email address: adewalebrght@yahoo.com 
With Best Regards,
Dr. Adewale Bright.

No comments :

Post a Comment