REMINDER - PLEASE REPLY.

From:  Sansal Rachid <sansalrachid@zing.vn>;

Dear Sir,

Compliment of the season, I am contacting you in respect of two days transaction which will not be stressful to you, all I need is your utmost honesty straightforwardness and seriousness to ensure everything works fine within two days from now. I work at Zamalek Securities as the Store Keeper and I have worked here for over ten years without achieving something positive to change the shape of my family. After much worried I decided to destroy one of the consignment in the store and behold I discovered Gold in the consignment of which I kept it very secret to myself alone, hence I started searching for a gold dealer who can buy the Gold and as God may have it, I secured someone very serious (A Gold Dealer) of which I forwarded to certificate of deposit for her to know the worth of the Gold which is twenty six million four hundred thousand united states dollars ($26.4M USD).

Inline of the above, we reached agreement that immediately she confirms the consignment containing the gold then she release the money to me. Note that she confirmed the gold yesterday but I have not provided her an account to pay the money, because I only have one savings account which the MD of Zamalek Securities knows about and I live in the company quarters. I am seriously confused and decided to seek your help to receive the money confidently on my behalf while I compensate you with 25% of the total amount, and you must not hesitate to receive the payment from the gold dealer so that she will not be worried or suspect if the gold truly belong to me. I have attached my passport to this message for your view and I hope to receive the following details from you;
1, your full name
2, your complete address
3, your nature of business
4, your direct mobile phone number
5, attach your international passport or working ID card
6, provide your bank account details.

On the receipt of your positive reply with the complete information as required above, I shall provide you the contact details of the gold dealer so that you can communicate her, and I will also provide her your complete details to release the money to you as my business partner. Again I plead your kindness, your utmost honesty, straightforwardness and utmost seriousness thereby acting very fast to receive the $26.4M USD from her as my partner in business.

Thanks in anticipation of your kind cooperation as you maintain the confidentiality of this transaction henceforth. 

Sincerely,
Mr Sansal  Rachid
Rue Abdenour  Laleg  Bologhine  Alger 
TEL/    0021355241686
EMAIL/  sansal.rachid@live.com

No comments :

Post a Comment