*****SPAM***** From Paul Stone & Partners


From: Paul Stone <p.stonepartners@lawyer.com>;

Paul Stone & Partners
20 Finsbury Street Islington, Greater
London EC2Y 9, United Kingdom
 
 
Attn: Sir/Madam,
 
I am Paul Stone, a United Kingdom solicitor at law. I am the Personal Attorney to a property magnate who lost his life on the Monday, 31 July, 2000, along with his entire family in a plane crash. The AF4590 crash included all 109 people on board and five who died on the ground when the plane crashed into the Hotelissimo.
 
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by  the METROPOLITAN BANK INC USA  where this huge deposit was lodged.
 
The METROPOLITAN BANK INC where the deceased had an account valued at about 0.5 Million Pounds has issued me with a notice to provide the next of kin or have the Account repatriated  by Her Majesty Revenue and Customs (HMRC) within the next twenty-one official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives; I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased as you bear the same surname so that the Proceeds of this account valued at Ј10.5 Million Pounds can be paid to you, subsequently to be shared among us if you agree, we can discuss your percentage.
 
I have all necessary Legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
 
I await your positive response including your telephone number, Occupation and Full Address.
 
Best regards,
 
Paul Stone

No comments :

Post a Comment