[*****SPAM*****] I NEED YOUR GODLY HELP!

From: Mrs Ruth Hopewell <testing@ashtanga.net>;

May God Bless You as You read. I am Mrs Mr Ruth Hopewell,suffering from cancerous ailment.I was married to Mr.Brian Hopewell ,my husband worked with Chevron/Texaco in the United Kingdom for twenty years before he died in the year 2001. My late husband deposited the sum of $ 17.5 Million (Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) with a Bank in United Kingdom.Recently,my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering from.I have decided to donate this funds to charity Home through you and want you to use my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities worldwide.I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused. Awaiting your

urgent reply via my email.address: mrs.hopewell1@yahoo.co.uk


With God all things are possible.
Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs Ruth Hopewell

No comments :

Post a Comment