DID YOU RECEIVE MY MESSAGE??

From: Mr barrie_abdullah <tunnel2@imail.com>;

Dear Friend,

I am Mr barrie_abdullah, the chief operating officer with my bank and i want to inform you that an amount of US$8.5 million will be moved on your name as the Foreign Business Partner or Next of Kin to our late deceased customer.I need your help to receive this money as we shall share the money in the ratio of 60% for me and :40% for your assistance.Please once you are interested kindly send me the following details information below through my personal email id:(barrie_abdullah@kimo.com).

(1).Full name;................................,
(2).Address:..................................,
(3).Country:.................................,
(4).Private cell phone:..................,
(5).Occupation:............................,
(6).Age;.......................................,

Yours sincerely
Mr barrie_abdullah.
E-mail ( infosim55554@yahoo.com.tw ).

No comments :

Post a Comment