I CAN HELP YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT

From: Dr. Mrs. Linda Ibeh <mrs.lindaibeh23401@hotmail.com>;

Dear Friend ,
 
 
I am Dr. Ms Linda Ibeh, the new elected Central Bank Of Nigerian Electronic Instant Cash Wire Transfer department director and I wish to let you know that I recently find out what you going through in receiving your over due contract inheritance payment in the hands of this wicked people so called the Central Bank Nigerian top Officials, specially the so called Central Bank Of Nigerian Governors Mr. Lamido, Sanusi. They have been frustrating you by demanding upfront payment from you constantly, If I tell you that they are using all these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it. But it is reality.
 
 
Infact this is a great wickedness that I have been ever seen in all my life before, But being a very good Christian that I am, this have motivated my feelings a lot and I have decided to help you to get this your fund transfer into your Bank Account through this new Electronic Instant Cash Wire Transfer without demanding anything from you hence I am in the position to do that for you, But with one condition and the condition is that you will help me to train my daughter in the
University Of Medicine and Sugary California U.S.A as soon as the fund reflected in your Bank Account there. So if you accepted on this my condition then get back to me immediately with your full Banking information that you have never presented the C.B.N before and also your direct telephone and mobile number for the telecommunication purpose regarding to the fund wire transfer.
 
 
Note that if you accepted on my condition then the fund will be wired into your Bank Account immediately and you will confirm it in your Bank Account the same day and the payment will alert in your mobile phone for your notice, that is what makes it to be Electronic Instant Cash Wire Transfer. Please you are advised to not let any of the Central Bank Of Nigerian workers to know about this even the so called wicked Governors because if they happened to know about this, frankly speaking they will sack me from my job with C.B.N so try to keep it secret till you see your fund in your Bank Account like, as I promised
you.
 
 
I wait your urgent response.
 
Thanks and remain bless
 
Dr. Mrs. Linda Ibeh

No comments :

Post a Comment