RE: OFFER!!!!

From: Nigel Martins <nigelmartins48@yahoo.com>;

Dear Sir,

My name is Nigel Martins; I?m the Operations Manager, Private banking desk of a Triple ?AAA? rated bank, here in London England.
A critical look of the economic climatic condition of the European economies, I am planning to quit banking job, but not until I?ve, using opportunities in my working place to secured a solid financial base, to face life as a private individual, hence my contacting you!
There are many Code-Bank Accounts been run in our Bank, by individuals and corporate organization from all over the world, but I have traced and followed this particular Code-account operated under Private Banking policies of our bank, for over 9 (Nine) years now! The customer of the bank that ran this code-account died in an air crash since 2005. Being a code-account the relatives are not in picture of this deposit, also being money that was acquired from political exigencies from one of the 3rd world countries, it would have become a free money for our government, if I had filed the requisition on the account progress with the concern departments In government. I deliberately did not do so, in other to achieve this proposal at an appropriate time, which has come at the moment.
I need to officially start the process of freezing the bank account, getting approvals and moving the entire US$69,640,000.00 (Sixty Nine Million, Six Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars, only), which could be transferred in trenches, to your nominated account,  if you so desire.
There?s no iota of risk involved in this transaction as I have everything strategically worked out. Also their will be no encumbrance or illegality on the transfer being that I will carefully outline the paper work involved in the transfer.
I propose to let you have 30% of the fund as your remuneration for participating. Please let me know by return email: (nigelmartins484@yahoo.co.uk) expressing your interest, for or against the proposal. Obviously, for some reasons, It is after I hear from you, I will be confident to give more details.
Regards,
Nigel Martins.

No comments :

Post a Comment