Urgent/Confidential

From: Frank Harrison <Hon-rc@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>;

Hello,

I am Frank Harrison writing you from my field area at 3rd Infantry Division of 
the Engineering Unit; UN Military Base Kabul Afghanistan. Based on the United 
States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing UN military troops 
from Kabu, I have been deployed to come and work in Afghanistan defensive 
forces base for six months and after which I will be coming to your country to 
come and work in your country defensive forces base. The aim is to help beef 
up terrorist targeted states mostly the United States and the European Union 
on the war against terrorism. I believe you will maintain the trust and 
confidence of what I am about to reveal to you to enable me conclude this 
transaction with you. I have in my possession the sum of 15 million USD that 
was recovered on one of our raids in a terrorist Camp in Kandahar/baghdad. 


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm.

This funds I intend to move through Red Cross/Diplomatic delivery to you for 
investment purpose. If you are willing to assist me in this project, Please 
send me the following informations below.

Your full names..........
Your full contact address.......
Your direct telephone number........
A scan copy of your identity card.... Via your international passport copy or 
driving license for  prove and identification of the person I am dealing with.

Pease dont click to this message,reply to my personal 
email:frankharr01@rediffmail.com, Or delete this message please if you are not 
interested

Best regards
Captain. Frank Harrison

No comments :

Post a Comment