FROM MISS GLORIA WAYNE

From: MISS GLORIA WAYNE <officemail@yahoo.com>;

Hello Dear,


I am Miss Gloria Wayne. A computer scientist with central bank of
Indonesia. I am 26 years old, just started work with (C.B.I) I came across
your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took
time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and
certificate but the fund has not been released to you. The most annoying
thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they
ever release the fund to you; instead they let you spend money
unnecessarily.

I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this
fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and how I can run away
from this Indonesia if I do this, because if I don't run away from this
country after I made the transfer, I will be Seriously in trouble and my
life will be in danger being a lady that has further. This is like a Mafia
setting in Indonesia; you may not understand it because you are not a
Indonesian. The only thing I will need from you to release this fund is a
special HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG.I will need two of this hard disk
to recopy your information from the corrupted one, destroy the previous
one, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank or direct the fund
into ATM SWIFT CARD within 24 banking hours.

I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run
away from Indonesia to meet with you. If you are interested. Do get in
touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient tell/fax
numbers address for easy communications and also re confirm your banking
details, so that there won't be any mistake.


Miss Gloria Wayne
EMAIL:office_mail@o2.pl

No comments :

Post a Comment