IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT FUND $1,750,000.00 DOLLARS

From: From United Nation. <revfatherobertmba@gmail.com>;

 United Nation Organization
                                    Information Section.
                                  760 United Nations Plaza,
                                  RE: DOCKET NO. OP 292.
                                    Our Ref: UN/BKL/STB
                                Office Mobile: +44 703-199-3886
IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT FUND $1,750,000.00 DOLLARS


Attention:

How are you doing? Hope you have not forgotten your compensation
outstanding payment, I am Rev. Robert Mba from UNITED NATION OFFICE
UK.

You have to call the United Nation assistant manager in Access Bank:
Call +234-806-238-0720

This the Secure release of some money accured from the over invoicing
of a contract/inheritance payment as a compensation that was awarded
by my government some time ago during the military regime in United
Nation. Please we are very sorry for the plight you have gone through
in the past. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again
accept out congratulations!


Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm
happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from
United Kingdom . Presently I'm in UK for investment projects with my
own share of the total sum.


Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out the
benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of ONE
MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUNSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR.
($1,750,000.00). I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with
that amount for all your past efforts and attempt to assist me in this
matter.


I Appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and
get in touch with my secretary MRS. CARMAN LAPOINTE I left an
instruction to her on how to send your funds to you.Please do let me
know immediately you receive your fund so that we can Share the joy
together after all the sufferness at that time.


In the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects
which I and my partner are having at hand, finally, remembers that I
had left instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact her, so
feel free to get in touch with MY SECRETARY NOW.


Below is the contact of my secretary
MRS. CARMAN LAPOINTE
E-mail:mrscarmanlapointnationoffice1@gmail.com


YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME AT MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS
revfatherobertmba1@gmail.com


NOTE:SEND YOUR FULL NAME AND CONTACT ADDRESS WITH PHONE NUMBER TO MY
SECRETARY SO THAT SHE CAN BE ABLE TO VERIFY YOUR COMPENSATION FUND.
Yours Sincerely,


Rev. Robert Mba
Public Information Officer
Office Mobile: +44 703-199-3886

No comments :

Post a Comment