[No Subject]

From: My name is Mrs Betty Akissi <mrsbbettyakissi@yahoo.com.ph>;

From:Mrs. Betty Akissi.
Abidjan,Ivory Coast,
West Afrcia.
Date:11/09/2013


I hope you will acknowledge this mail in good faith, believing you are an honest and trust worthy person. I believe you will not betray the confidence I am willing to repose in you, for me to have contact you even though we've not met or known each other before. My name is Mrs. Betty Akissi, former staff of Air Afrique hostess a nationality Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a year ago. My husband, late Dr. David Akissi, was a serving director of the GOLD exporting board until his death. He was assassinated in April (2011) by the rebels following a political uprising.

Before his death, he had a deposit with a bank here in Cote d'Ivoire up to the tune of Five million Five hundred thousand United States dollars (US5,500,000.00)however, due to my bad health situation occasioned by cancer of the lungs, i wish you to do me a favor to receive this fund to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary so that you will invest it in a good business venture which will be for the benefit and education of my son,Johnson and he is only 17yrs old, who will be coming to stay under your kind custody after the fund is transfer to you by the bank for his education and future because my health is failing me.

As am writing you, I am too weak and down and am afraid that I might not survive my situation but God knows the best and I pray that whatever happens to me, you should take care of my son Johnson for me.I shall be going in for a surgery operations of the cancer of the lungs soon and desire this money to be transferred to your account fast. I do not wish to leave this money in the bank because bankers might take advantage of my son's age who is just 17years old and too young to handle this kind of money.

My late husband’s relatives who should have handled this situation for me are not good type. Since my illness, they have succeeded in stealing most of my late husband's properties except this money which they do not know about and I do not want my only son Johnson to get involved with them because they are dangerous and greedy.

I will be submitting your name to the bank where my late husband deposited this money and confirm you as our family friend whom I wish this money to be transferred to. I have also mapped out 75% for my son which you will invest in your country for him including his education to any level he desire to reach,25% for your cordial assistance.

All my hope now rests on you, I sincerely believe you will not disappoint me,Iam expecting your immediate reply so that I will know your decision and also know what next to do.

Thanks and may God bless you.
Mrs. Betty Akissi.

No comments :

Post a Comment