Re: Attention,

From: Clarke Chambers & Associates <clarkechambers.associatesuk@gmail.com>;

Clarke Chambers & Associates
Office:5 DEAN SWAY, WORCESTER,WR1 2JG
Branch:43 Temple Row, Birmingham B2 5LS
Tel: (44) 702 408 8371
Mobile: (44) 702 403 9262

Attention,

Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I  choose to
reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and
most secured medium of communication.­ However, this  correspondence­
is purely private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee
you that this deal is hitch free.  I am Harrison Clarke of Clarke Chambers
& Associates, United Kingdom.

Precisely, I happen to be a very good friend to the (Late President
Saddam Hussein al-Majid) and we both have a business composition
together worth of US$35Million Us Dollars that was supposed to be
executed by January 4th, 2007, due to the predicament that led to his
sudden death this hope was dashed away. Actually, I would have traced
his family to come forward for the release of the funds but all his
families where also declared wanted by the US authorities. His two
sons, Uday and Qusay, were also killed by US troops in a raid on a
house near Mosul, northern Iraq, on 22 July, 2003 and if this funds is
not claimed within a stipulated time it will be seized by the UN
authorities and the homeland security and IRS in US must not know
about our business relationship.

Before the execution of (Late President Saddam Hussein al-Majid). I
was opportune to have a dialogue with him concerning the funds and we
concluded on donating the funds to the ARMY homes in IRAQ. All the
paper works backing up these funds are already in my possession.
Presently, this fund is deposited with Barclay,s Bank PLC,UK and I am 
looking for a reliable and God fearing person who can work with me for 
the successful claim of this funds and I will be willing to give you 40% 
for your candid assistance, 5% for any expenses incurred while 55% comes 
to me, Also I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free as 
I will be handling all legal aspect of this funds.

Lastly, I want you to maintain the absolute secrecy and confidential
that is required in this transaction for the safety of my family and
my position in the states. Let me know maybe you are interested so
that I can furnish you more relevant information that will enlighten
you better about the whole process. I am presently in my UK office and
I can be reached on my direct  mobile line for more information.
(44) 702 403 9262

Yours Faithfully
Harrison Clarke (ESQ)
B.A , L.L.B , M.A, N.A.A
Certified Human Resources Professional

No comments :

Post a Comment