Respond in your interest

From: Mr. Ahmed Jombo <ahmedjombo351@gmail.com>;

Hello 

My name is Mr. Ahmed Jombo, I am a Ghana custom officer, I am in searching for honest gold dealer or who knows anyone
who deal on gold that I can trust to help me receive my gold I have here and sold it in his or her country. The gold in
question is 55 kilograms and to be frank with you I seized the gold from the illegal exporters at the Kotoka
International Airport Accra Ghana when they were about to smuggle it into Airline and ship it out of the country


I will be very glad if you can indicate your interest to help me sell the gold in your country. I am very happy when I
saw your profile on line.  Please all I need from you is a maximum Sincerity, Trust, Honesty and Love. Please before we
start this business, I will like you to send me your personal contact details.

Now as soon as I got your personal contact details, I will send you an agreement letter so you can go through it, sign
it and send it back to me. I will afterwards send you 50% of the GOLD and after you sale and send me back the amount as
we shall agree on the price of the gold I sold to you I will send you the remaining 50%.

Please before I forget I will not like anyone to know about the transaction we are about to embark because I seized the
gold from the illegal exporters at the Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana, the Gold suppose to belong to my
country government because I suppose to account it for them.  I just want to use this opportunity given to me by God to
sell the gold and resign from my custom work and invest the money in your country and come over there with my family as
soon as you sell all the gold.

For security and confidential reasons, you can respond to this message with your contact details  to my most private
email address; ahmedjombo582@yahoo.de or call me on phone number +233547895761 for easier/faster communications and more
clarifications details.

Thank you and May God bless you and your family.

Best regards,

Mr. Ahmed Jombo

No comments :

Post a Comment