VERY URGENT.

From: Festus Keyamo <info@sender.org>;

Barr. Festus Keyamo Esq.
23 Adeyinka Close,
Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.


Attn: 

Get back to me immediately for necessary steps concerning this notification, Sequel to your non-reply of my earlier email to you.


My client who shared the same last name with yours died few years back without leaving a will behind; in the course of my investigation as his attorney I discovered that he had a valued sum of $7 million deposited with United Bank for Africa, UBA.

The committee has approved the transfer of $7 Million dollars into your account as being payments for inheritance of your late relative for the construction and maintenance of the Warri and Porthacourt refineries couple of years back.


Please let me know, How you want the money to be transferred to enable me submit and file an application of claim to the Bank for payments. The Bank has given me mandate to produce the beneficiary of the fund as the family Lawyer.

Send your full name, Mailing address, Telephone and Fax Numbers for prompt response.


Regards,
Barr. Festus Keyamo
Family Lawyer

No comments :

Post a Comment