WILL

From: Mr. Wilson Zhen <operator@codoon.com>;

I am Mr. Wilson Zhen, Trained and working as an Account Officer In Development Bank of Singapore (DBS).
I write to contact you about a foreigner bearing the same name as yours, who died here in Singapore, over a decades ago leaving behind an estate/capital US$12.8M here in Development Bank of Singapore.However, the Investor died intestate, no next-of-kin, nobody came forward all these years to lay claim of the inheritance.
I have decided to work with you to secure the funds, and propose 20% offer for you. If you are interested, you are advised to email me through my private email wilsonzhen_dbs@qq.com the following information stated below:-
i. RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL NAMES:
ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
iii. AGE:
iv. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER:

No comments :

Post a Comment