DEAR FREIND CAN I TRUST YOU ?

From:"Hafiz Raheem" <oficefile100@mail.org>

Dear Mrs, 
Complement of the day. Please I am sorry if I may have interrupted you in anyway by my email, i have no any another options to reach you but to keep you posted that i want you to help me receive some funds and use it for good investment in your country so that I could relocate my family to your beautiful country out of Syria. Now that syria security and Economic independents has been lost to the greatest lower level, and our culture has been lost and our happiness has been taking away from us , i believe whatever you may brief me about any good ways it will be highly recommended to move on investing my hard earn funds with you. Tell me more about your country how good it is. May God bless you, waiting for your good respond; you can also send your ideas to me by E-mail: (hraheem17@yahoo.se)

Help
Regards,
Eng Al-fares Hafiz Raheem 
(hraheem17@yahoo.se)

No comments :

Post a Comment