Can I Confide In You Please View The Attached File

From: Col. Joseph Goss <josephgoss001@gmail.com>;


Dear Friend,

I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Col. Joseph Goss of the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Baghdad in Iraq; we have about $10.5 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf.

It is oil money and legal.

We made arrangements with a Diplomatic Courier Service that help move the fund out of Iraq as a Family Treasures, The most important thing is; Can we trust you once the funds get to you.

  If you are interested I will furnish you with more Details upon receipt of your response and contact details. But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Regards,

Col. Joseph Goss

No comments :

Post a Comment