ZENITH BANK NIGERIA LTD

From: "ZENITH BANK PLC" <zenithbuxzcard@gmail.com>

ZENITH BANK NIGERIA LTD
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
ELECTRONICS/INTERNET BANKING DEPARTMENT
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. GODWIN EMEFILE, I am contacting you for the very last time as
you know I have contacted you about this accrued interest amount of
US$5,330,000 but I can see that you are not serious in claiming it if
you fail to send the EMS Speed Post Courier delivery fee of US$175, I
will consider it that you do not want this accrued interest amount of
US$5,330,000 and I will go ahead to confiscate and destroy the Visa
ATM card. View my original letter and first correspondence with you. I
think I have tried my best to assist you but you did not appreciate it




I am Mr.  GODWIN EMEFILE the newly appointed Director of
Electronics/Internet Banking of   Bank  ZENIT BANK  of Nigeria, I just
resume duty 2 Months back. Please, I would like to advice that if
after reading this proposal you do not accept it contents, kindly keep
it to yourself because it contains very confidential and vital details
thus I wouldn't by any means like to lose my job.

Before my elevated position to the rank of Director I have worked with
this bank for over 15 years as a manager but without nothing to show
for it hence this is an opportunity for me to secure a bright future
for my family since the Government has failed in their
responsibilities. From my investigation, you are a fund beneficiary
with the Government of Nigeria and thus you have met all the statutory
requirements in respect of your fund payment but unfortunately you
have not received your fund.

Further investigation has revealed that your problem is that of
interest group at the Central Bank and Government level hence it has
affected virtually all the financial and security department such as
the United Nations, World Bank, IMF, EFCC, FBI, CIA, Homeland security
etc. Lots of people are interested in your payment and that explains
why you keep receiving several emails and phone calls every day.
Their game plan is to frustrate you until you abandon your fund then
they will comfortable divert your funds into their overseas account.
However, I can see that you have lost hope and interest in claiming
your fund due to several frauds committed against you, but my dear I
have good news for you if only you will cooperate with me.

By my position as the Director of Electronics/Internet Banking
Department, I am in charge of issuing ATM Card and Certified Bank
Draft. In the cause of my investigation and routine check, I have
discovered an accrued interest amount of US$5,330,000 on the
beneficiary’s fund. This accrued interest amount of US$5.330.000 is
what I intend to pay you secretly via ATM Card. Be equally informed
that I have processed and uploaded the accrued interest sum in an ATM
Card for onward dispatch to your address.

I want to assure you that as the Director of Electronics/Internet
Banking Department I have perfected plans to deliver this ATM Card to
your address within 3 days if only you will cooperate with me as you
have nothing whatsoever to lose. Meanwhile you have to assure me that
you will reward me with the sum of US$200,000 as soon as you receive
the Visa ATM Card and start making withdrawals. I am 100% sure of
delivering your Visa ATM Card to you through the EMS Speed Post
Courier without any problem. I want you to trust me and I swear I will
not disappoint you. If you are interested to receive this ATM Card
with this accrued interest sum of US$5,330,000, kindly contact me
immediately with the following details below:

1. Your full name:
2. Your contact address for ATM Card delivery:
3. Your telephone number:
4. Your occupation:

Once I receive your acceptance mail, I will give you more details for
the delivery of the Visa ATM Card to your address by EMS Speed Post.
The EMS Courier delivery fee is US$175. Kindly send this fees by
western union money transfer or money gram to my secretary name
directly and once I got the fee, I will dispatch your VISA ATM CARD to
your address immediately. However, if you are not interest please
simply ignore this mail.

RECEIVERS NAME: EMMANUEL EZE
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: COLOR
ANSWER: GREEN
AMOUNT: US$175

Regards,

MR.   GODWIN EMEFILE
Director of Operation
Internet/Computer Banking Department
of   ZENITH BANK  NIGERIA.

No comments :

Post a Comment