Compliment of the day

From: Pn. Hazrawaty Binti Mustapha <monicaminton@cox.net>;

Dear Beloved one,

I will like you to read this mail showing some sign of concern to it. My name is  puan. Hazrawaty Binti Mustapha a business merchant in Malaysia. As a result of my present medical condition now, my personal doctor confided in me few days ago that I have only but few more weeks to live and I see it as life been unfair to me. All my life i always pray for more opportunity of helping/contributing on humanitarian assistance.

In view of this setback, i want to donate my estate for humanitarian assistance, since this has always been the plan of my late husband and besides i have no child. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity Organization in Somalia and Pakistan , they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. In an effort to compliment the good work of God almighty and the wish of my late Husband I donate the sum of £2,000,000.00 (Two Million Great Britain Pounds) to you. On your acknowledgement of this mail and informing me of your nationality and current place of resident, my lawyer will facilitate due processes for transfer of this legacy to you. May God bless you as you use this money judiciously for the work of charity.

Sincere regards,
puan. Hazrawaty Binti Mustapha

No comments :

Post a Comment