INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP


From: RONALD DONNELL HUFF <rdhuffmail@yahoo.com>;

Hello,
       My name is Ronald Donnell Huff Jnr, an American Citizen based here in Africa. I work with Chevron Nigeria and also an investor looking to invest in entrepreneurial teams with big ideas and a need for seed capital to turn their ideas into great companies and make their dreams come true. I believe every business man/woman is basically an entrepreneur, for we all strive to achieve optimal goals using limited resources. In seeking out worthwhile investment opportunities, We are always on the look  out for ventures whose principals exhibit a high level of creativity combined with the right amount of experience in the chosen field.
In this regards i want to invest a total sum of $15,000,000 in your country through you or your company. If interested in helping me invest this money in your country or business reply me through my private email address at  : rdhuff@hotmail.co.uk for easy communication with details on the following  Business Properties,Rental and Residential Properties and the cost requirements. Thanks and God bless. Please get back to me on my private email : rdhuff@hotmail.co.uk .
 
Dr Ronald Donnell Huff
Tel: +234-815-272-1962
rdhuff@hotmail.co.uk

No comments :

Post a Comment