Very Urgent

From:  Audu John <john_audu34@yahoo.com>;

Dear Friend,

Pardon me for not knowing your mind set before making you this offer which is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature. I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving US$15.4 million Dollars.

This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by my branch office of the INTERCONTINENTAL BANK OF NIGERIA PLC. I have already submitted an approved end-of-the-year report for the year 2012 to my head office, and they will never know of this excess cash.

Upon your response, I shall configure your name on our payroll database as holder of the excess account. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the bank-to-bank remittance of the excess cash of US$15.4 million into your designated bank account.

If you accept this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of the funds while 70% shall be for me. Kindly send me the following information, to my private email address: audujohn247@gmail.com

1, Your Full Name:
2, House Address:
3, Your Cell Phone Numbers:
4, Your Occupation:

Best Regards.
Audu John
ECO Bank Nigeria 
Email: audujohn247@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment