BBC CLAIM CENTRE UK

From: bbcnewscentre_s@libero.it <bbcnewscentre_s@libero.it>


46 Bush Road, Off Stamford
Line PE92YP, Liverpool
England, United Kingdom.
Tell- + 448719156624
+448719740574

BBC CLAIM CENTRE UK

E-mail: bbcukcentrenews@live.co.uk

This is to inform you that your Email Address has won you Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds
(500,000.00 GBP) in the 2013 BBC UK Email Award which was organized by BBC COMPANY , every (1) yr. in
UK.

BBC COMPANY UK collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions
that subscribed to worldwide E-mail- data base, and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected every One
year to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of (500, 000, 00 GBP) each from the total
payout. your prize awards has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to your local
bank account upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory
report

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. BBC UK Prize Award must be claimed no
later than 30th days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:
Ticket Winning Number (UK/0147X4/74),
Reference Number 9-11-13-19-37-3-4,
Serial Number. 8501-07

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you‘re requested to contact our approved
Payment Officer (Dr. JERRY MARTINS) in United Kingdom and send the above winning identification numbers
and below application form to him for Payment of your Fund

Dr. JERRY MARTINS, (Payment Officer)
BBC Company Payment Department of United Kingdom,
Contact No Tel: +448719156624

E-mail: bbcukcentrenews@live.co.uk

You‘re required to fill in the below application form for claims

1. Full Names:

2. Full Home Address:

3. Make sure you send this details to this Email
(bbcukcentrenews@live.co.uk) for the release of your fund

4. Sex:

5. Nationality:

6. Age:

7. Current City:

8.Occupation:

9. Mobile Number;

10. Account Name:

11. Account Numbers:

12. Bank Name:

13.Winning E-mail Address

14.Winning Amount:

Pleas ensure that this message send to this email (bbcukcentrenews@live.co.uk) to enable us
respond to you in time.

Did you understand that you are to send this mail to (bbcukcentrenews@live.co.uk)?.......................

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest I
hope my application will be favorably granted by your good office.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Sign…

Congratulations!!! Once again,

(Mrs.) HELEN

(Information Officer)

WILLIAMS

10 comments :

  1. I got same email like this from bbc. what shall I do now, shall I ignore this or reply for that email pls inform me. my e.mail id is: bs.manoj33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totaly fraud such kind of mails, they bastards have no job so they doing like this,,
      ignore all these types mails and phone calls

      Delete
  2. how to stop such kind of mail in my inbox pls do the needful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir wht shld i donw i send my requiremnts without knowing about this issue plzz suggest me what to do know it's my hummble requrst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what requirements have you sent?
      have you sent them any kind of fee?

      Delete
  4. Sir I have sent my details. Now what I have to do plz tell me sir ...plzzz .anf this is my email id shofiqul789@gmail.com. ..I m waiting for u sir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shofiqul islam, Don't worry, they would ask you for paying an amount as a transction fee. so don't send them any payments.. that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vivek Ghag, What do you mean by Indian Government? These all are fraud emails.. Don't pay any kind of fee, you will never get your hard earned money back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have received same email. I send my details to Dr jerry Matins & again to Mr John Andrew. They asked me to pay first transaction fees SL Rs 98000. What can I do Next. Please reply me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS MY SMS -
    Congratulations you have won {£1,000.000.00 GBP} One million Great BritainPounds from our Microsoft 2014 Promotion, send the below details for claims or you can call us for more details.

    1. Full Name:...........................
    2. Address:.................................
    3. Nationality:..................................
    5. Sex:..................
    6. Occupation:..............................
    7. Phone/Fax:..............................
    8. Present Country:........................

    Contact Agent:
    Mrs.Kate Muller
    E-mail: terrymartins017@msn.com

    ReplyDelete