A USA 68 YEARS OLD WOMAN

From: Mrs. Stephanie Joseph. <c.blankers6@chello.nl>;

in itI am Mrs. Stephanie Joseph, a US citizen, 68 years Old.I resident here in 1015 Fleming Street, Key West, FL 33040. I am one of those that took part in Compensation in Nigeria Two years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $80,000.00USD while in the U.S. trying to get my payment all to no avail. I was about to get loan to pay for the fresh bill given to me by the officials, and that was when I meet a top Nigeria government officia and after I have explained my frustration to him, he advised me to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents.I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet One Rev. Philip Mason, who is the HEAD OF COMPENSATION PAYMENT COMMITTEE AND OTHER INHERITANCE FUNDS, and I contacted him and he explained everything that made me to understand that I was dealing with the wrong people for the pass years. He took me to the paying bank for the claiming of my Compensation payment. Right now, I am the most happiest wo
Name : Rev.Philip Mason
Head Of Compensation Payment
AND Inheritance Funds
EMAIL: rev.philipmason2@outlook.com
The only money I paid after I met Rev. Philip Mason, was $90 only, for the renewal of my documents, take note of that.
Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs. Stephanie Joseph.
Address: 1015 Fleming Street, Key West, FL 33040

No comments :

Post a Comment