Can I Count On You?

From: Capt. Michael Brabner <servermail1@cantv.net>; To abbeyvideo@aol.com <abbeyvideo@aol.com>;

I am Capt. Michael Brabner, an officer in the US Army,and also a West Point
Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division
Peace keeping force currently deployed in Afghanistan.

We were moved to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left,and i
really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military
trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq.
I hope you can be trusted?You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help
me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted,
i will explain further when i get a response from you

God Bless America.

Capt. Michael Brabner

No comments :

Post a Comment