From Us Ambassador

From: Ambassador <unitdf432@att.net>;

From Us Ambassador to Nigeria
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive Central District Area,
Abuja Nigeria.
 
I know that you might be surprise on this mail, but I am telling you the truth. I know that it is against my official duty to release confidential issue like this to an outsider.There is nothing I can do to help you beside this.
 
What I want to tell you is about your fund with the Federal Government of Nigeria, there are a lot forces working against you right from the last CBN Governor and the Current CBN Governor with other Top officials of all the Commercial Banks here in Nigeria, they have been frustrating people by demanding upfront payment from them constantly, If I tell you that they are using all these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it. But it is reality.
 
There is a way I can assist you get your fund without any problem, it is risk but one have to take it, I have assisted one woman from Mexico with it, it worked out though her fund was US$2.5m, why won't i do it for you?
 
I shall be coming to the country for an official meeting and I shall be bringing  your fund Valued US$8.3M in form of ATM VISA CARD along with me but this time I will not go through customs because as a US Ambassador to Nigeria, I am a government agent and I have the veto power to go through customs. As soon as I am through with the meeting I shall then proceed to your address, you're advised to Send me the following information as stated below:
 
1. Your Full Name:
2. Address where you want me to bring the Package:
3. Your Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Mobile Numbers Only:
 
To my knowledge you have really paid a lot of money regards to these transaction that makes me wonder why?. Honestly you are very lucky because I shall be bringing it myself and there is nothing any body can do about it.I know why I want it this way.
 
However your package (US$8.3 MILLION ATM VISA CARD) must be registered as an ambassadorial package for me to defeat all odds and the cost of registering it is $220 The fee must be paid in time via Western Union Money Transfer so that all necessary arrangement can be made before I embark to my trip to the country for the meeting.
Arrange the fee and let me know so that i can forward to you the payment instruction, but if you do not comply, then it will not be my fault. Get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that I will be in  better position to know what to do.
 
Ambassador. Terence P. McCulley
US Ambassador to Nigeria.

No comments :

Post a Comment