Good Offer....

From: Mr.Raymond Awoody <undpraymondawoody@y7mail.com>;

Hello,

This letter might come as a surprise to you especially since we have never met or had a discussion before, basically this message might sound strange but it is factual in reality if only you care to know, The truth is that I should have notified you through a more confidential means, (even in the least to respect your integrity) please accept my humble apologies if I have caught you unaware, I frankly do not mean any harm in passing my message.


I am a Finance Assistant with the United Nation Development Program Acura Ghana (UNDP) I am also the concerned principal with contract appraisal and the approval of contracts in order of priority in regards with capital projects of the (UNDP) here in Ghana . With my position as the principal director of operations, I have successfully secured the sum of one hundred and twenty eight million dollars (US$128Million) the amount was accumulated from over invoices. To this effect I decided to contact you and ask for your assistance, to enable us work together and transfer this amount into your overseas account.


I am willing to share %50/%50 with you  upon a successful conclusion of this transaction. Finally the confidence and trusted repose on you cannot be over emphasized; therefore you are to keep this deal to yourself completely confidentially. Your reputation will be highly protected in this transaction. I shall be pleased to have a personal phone number where I can personally contact you, while looking forward to a successful business relationship with you.



You can kindly contact me on this number +233201561252 It will be a great pleasure to have you call me so that I can give you a verbal update regarding this proposal.


Best Regards

Mr.Raymond Awoody    
Finance Assistant
(UNDP) Acura Ghana
Phone: +233201561252

No comments :

Post a Comment