I AM STILL WAITING YOUR REPLY.

From: Dr. Abrahim Sanni <dasani@caron-mfg.com>;

Dear ,

I do understand you do not care about me and I regret starting this transaction with you because you are not human and kind. I have given this relentless efforts because of my already committed funds to see to this conclusion. 

I have made agreements with the bank they have agreed to ship this fund to you in a MASTERCARD. They have decided to send envoy to your house to bring the fund release order documents to you and you will sign before them then allow them clear the card and bring it to you.

You know my present conditions and know I have exhausted all avenues to raise money so you can do this yourself since it is coming to your house so you will give them the money  and they will hand over the card to you. I will wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Dr. Abrahim Sanni
TEL: +2348095035294

No comments :

Post a Comment