I have credited your own fund into ATM CARD,

From: FUND REMITTANCE UNIT <revpeter535@yahoo.com.pe>;

Hello My Good Friend,

I have moved those funds out with a new helper,
and also I have credited your own fund into ATM CARD,

i know that by now you have forgotten about me because it has been long ago but i can not forget you just like that,i
appreciate your efforts to help me though we couldn't realize it together, I kept $(1.5Million)in ATM VISA CARD for your compensation.Contact THE ATM DEPARTMENT on this email; (cardcenter001@hotmail.com) and provide them your full address.Let me know when you get it for us to share the joy .I'm busy here with the investment projects, I had forwarded instruction to them concerning your ATM CARD, So They will send it to you.

I remain your friend,
Rev. Paul Williams

No comments :

Post a Comment