VERY IMPORTANT, YOU MUST READ THIS!!!

From: Lisa Hatcher <sunday@ananthwin.webvis.net>;

My Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Lisa Hatcher, a USA citizen. I am one of those that have fund in Africa but was not able to receive my fund after so many years. I had paid over $35,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail.

Recently, I got an email from someone I don't even know telling me that I should contact a commission set up by the FBI, World Bank & International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) for recovery of money for victims like me. I thought it was another joke or scam until I contacted that office just to give it a trial and something marvelous happened.

I was directed to meet Mr. Steven Wales, who is a member of the COMMITTEE. I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He asked for some evidence and I gave them to him, he said that the FBI, World Bank & International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) is doing everything it can to make sure that most people who felled victims in one way or the ther over the World may get compensated and their money released to them.  While I was having a chat with him he brought out a long list of victims, among the list was your details and I decided to contact you to let you know how I got my fund.

The good news is that I am the happiest woman on this earth because I have received my fund. If you feel like checking them out, you can reach them through their below contacts and please I will urge you to spread this good news, if there are people you know you can as well let them know so that they will contact him and receive their unpaid funds.

Contact via below Email address:

Contact Name: Mr. Steven Wales
Email: walesr7@yahoo.fr
Telephone: +234 808 818 3604

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Steven wales was just $195 for their insurance fee. Contact Mr. Steven Wales with the informations above to help you rocess & deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

If you are contacting Mr. Steven Wales, remember to ask him to deliver your fund to you via-cheque/Bank Draft, bank transfer or payment method if you cannot travel to Nigeria because the (IMF) will not approve the release of cash to anyone except you in person.

I think you should stop your dealings with those contacting you because they will dry you up until you have nothing left with you. I think we have all finally found a solution this global problem.

Thank You and Be Blessed

Mrs. Hatcher

No comments :

Post a Comment