Western Union Payment Center

From: Western Union <westernunsmailbox@rediffmail.com>;

Hello .My Dear,

I already sent you USD$2,500.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD $600 000 00 via western union by this government.I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday even this morning.
Now I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this USD$2,500.00 to enable us send another USD$2,500.00 today as you know we will be sending you only USD$2,500.00 per day.Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the USD$2,500.00 and call me back to send you another payment today,

direct phone is Phone number  +229 68 47 5617
Name Rev N. Junior
Email: westernuoin2005@yahoo.co.jp

Please call me or email me once you picked up this USD2,500.00 today.Here is the western union information to pick up the USD2,500.00
MTCN : 9876003059
Sender First Name:  JAY
Sender Last Name :  JONES
Test question  CODE
Answer:  PENDING
Amount:USD2,500.00

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this USD$2,500.00, Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we
send any payment for the information.

don't write me back on this site,write me on our email westernunsmailbox@rediffmail.com
Thanks
Mrs Bonds

                                              

No comments :

Post a Comment