YOUR SINCERE ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED.

From: Fred Kingsley Chambers <sig@sukheraandsukhera.com>;

Barrister Kingsley Fred & Chambers.
9 Nelson Street,
BD1 5AN London,United Kingdom.
TELE: +4479-2454-5361
E-mail:fredkingsleychambers@yahoo.fr
Dear Friend,
I am Barrister KINGSLEY FRED a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. RICK, a national of your country,who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) here in London, herein shall be refered as my client.
On the 21st of April 2008, my client, his wife and their three children were
involved in a ghastly auto accident along north London Express Road, and
fortunately, all Occupants of the vehicle lost their lives. Since then I
have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my client's
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name
over the Internet, to locate any member of his family or any close name to
his,hence I contacted you. I am contacting you to assist in repatrating the
money and property left behind by my client before they get confisicated or
declared Unserviceable by the
bank where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the Finance House in the United States of America
where the deceased had his account valued at about US$16million dollars.
The bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the
account confiscated within the next twentyone official working days. Since I
have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3 years now, I
seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at
US$16 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the
money according to any agreed ratio.
You are required to reconfirm your personal details as stated below for funds succession:
1) Full Name:..........................................
2)Contact Address:.......................................
3) Telephone and Fax#:..................................
4) A copy of your id:
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.
CALL OR EMAIL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU READ THIS LETTER.
EMAIL:fredkingsleychambers@yahoo.fr
TELE: +4479-2454-5361
Best regards,
Barrister KINGSLEY FRED.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment