REPLY IMMEDIATELY...

From: "Mrs. Katrin Bergmann" <ecobaza@ecobaza.pl>

Hello,

Peace be unto you. I am Mrs Katrin Bergmann, an aging widow suffering from breast cancer,i am currently confined in a nursing home. I am a U.S citizen and married to a German national, late Mr. Heinrich Bergmann. I was opportuned to inherit from my late loving husband Mr. Heinrich, the sum of [USD$9.5 Millions] which he deposited in Bank. I need a honest and God-fearing person who will use these funds for charity works. I want this fund to be used for charity works because I have no child to inherit it, 15% will be for your compensation for doing this work. Please if you would be willing to carry out the project kindly reply for more information. You can contact me through my private email addresskbergmann17@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless you.

Mrs. Katrin Bergmann

No comments :

Post a Comment