HELLO YOUR COMPENSATION TOWARDS YOUR PAST EFFORT.

From: "Alice Gilbert" <simoadry@alice.it>




Hello,

I'm successful transferred the funds with a help of a new partner from
Columbus Ohio USA and Presently I'm in Washington Dc for investment project
with her and I kept an ATM DEBIT VISA CARD of Us$550,000.00 for your
compensation towards your past effort and attempts so Quickly contact my
secretary.

Alice Gilbert.
Email address.(al.gilbert2016@yandex.com)

I may not have access to communicate with my secretary due to the investment
project i have at hand here and i left an instruction to my secretary for
your contact and below is your PIN CODE of the ATM DEBIT VISA CARD and it is
only the card that my secretary will be send to you.

Pin-6670
Password-9022.
Best regards.
Mr.Joseph Jacob Jr

No comments :

Post a Comment