Contact my Secretary for your fund

From: Mr. John Willy <johnwilly111@hotmail.com>;

-- My Dear friend,

How are you today, I am very happy to inform you about my success in
getting those funds transferred with the help of the Pan-Africa Mortgage &
Finance, Meanwhile, I didn't forget your Past efforts in helping me that
time, Now i want you to contact my secretary on his contact information
below:

Name: Mr.David Mark
E-mail davidmark8021@hotmail.com
Phone Number:+229 98751164.

Ask him to send you Cashier's Cheque for your compensation sum of (.5) One
Million Five
Hundred Thousand US Dollars which I kept for you as compensation for your
effort. Contact him immediately you receive this mail, please do not forget
to send to him the below information:

Your Full Name:
Contact Address:
Cell Phone Number:

Do let me know as soon as you have received the Cashier's Cheque.
Best Regards,
Mr. John Willy

No comments :

Post a Comment