Final Demand Letter......

From: Keyston Bank <johnson10001@e-mail.ua>;


Final Demand Letter.
“RECEIPT RECORDED FAX”
Re: Invoice Date Amount
1,417.47 - PO#
Interest to Date: $150.000
TOTAL BALLANCE DUE:
3,500.000.
CERTIFIED MAIL”


Our valued customer


Your records with us show the balance on the above referenced account to be Three million five hundred thousand dollars 3.5M]. This letter is to inform you that in seven [7] days from the date of this letter I intend to send a final payment for that exact amount to the beneficiary Mr. ANDERSE N ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM, a Citizen of Canada who claims to be your representative, assigned and authorized by You for the claim of your fund awaiting transfer into your nominated bank account below.


Bank Name: CIBC BANK
Bank Address:, #3003 Dan forth Avenue,
Dan forth & Victoria Branch, Canada
Transit #: 07932/010
Account #: 92-26133 (Us$1.3 Current)
Swift Code: CIBCCATT


Beneficiary: Andersen Erik Robert Dedekam and mark the instrument "Paid in Full". If you disagree with my calculations, I expect to receive a written explanation from you before five [5] days otherwise, I will assume you agree with my calculations and will accept my final payment and, after cashing my final payment show your account as zero balance. If you have any questions concerning this matter, I can be reached at keystonebankplc@yahoo.co.jp


Sincerely yours,

Mr. Philip Ikeazor

No comments :

Post a Comment