FROM DAVID BLAIR

From: 

Dear sir,

I am Mr. David Blair, the Fund Manager of Fidelity Investment International. The World largest fund management company with over $1.2 billion Capital Investment Fund.

Nevertheless, as the Fund Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and I secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund. As an expert, I have made $25 Million United States Dollars from the Investor's EMRCP and I am hereby looking for someone to trust, who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund. 

Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities where by the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing ratio will be 60% for me and 40% for you. If you are interested, please send the following details to me for further details;

(1) Your full name: 
(2) Mobile Phone: 
(3) Contact address: 
(4) Profession: 

So we can proceed immediately and discuss more on phone regarding this transaction. Therefore, I wait to hear from you as soon as you accept this proposal.

Yours Sincerely,
David Blair

No comments :

Post a Comment