PLEASE READ YOUR ATTACMENT AND LET ME KNOW IS VERY CONFIDENTIAL.

From:  Ben Thomas <benthomassiouracctnt@hotmail.com>;


Dear,

The below mentioned reasons are what have compelled me to write you this mail, as I seek to partner with a trustworthy person who can assist me in transferring the sum of TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$20.000.000.00) which belongs to my late client Mr. Khamis Gaddafi former military commander in charge of the Khamis Brigade of the Libyan Army,Youngest son of the former Libyan President.

This Funds has been lodged in a Natwest Bank Account in United Kingdom and as things are shaping now, the fund is likely to be discovered soon and based on that, I am planning to move it to a Bank in United States. So I seek your assistance in helping me transfer this fund into your account as the beneficiary. I am ready to offer as much as 30 percent of this funds to you if you can assist me.

Finally, as soon as you indicate your interest in assisting me by sending me all your contact information's such as your full Names, Contact Address, Occupation, Age, Tel and Fax Numbers. I will detail you on the next step of this transaction so that we can proceed immediately. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Mr. Ben Thomas.
Snr. Accounts Director.

No comments :

Post a Comment