Re : Important Information

From: PRINCESS ANN KHALIFA <princessannakhalifa529@yahoo.com.hk>;

Good Day,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you aboundantly and you would never regret this opportunity.

I was a female student of University of Sudan before the ugly inccident that took place in my country Sudan happened.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my second year before the tragic that led to my being in this situation occurred I am 25 yrs old. I am like any other person who can be caring, loving and home oriented despite the fact that I am from a royal family. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me and my family in this transaction.


I am Princess Anna Khalifa.My father died earlier June 27th 2007 with his Junior brother and left My Mother, I and my Junior brother behind. He was the Adviser to the Sudanese President, My father was a distinguished figure in Sudan,when my father was alive he had previously held these positions, Governor of Khartoum, Agriculture and Information Minister.They were killed  in northern Sudan on the Wednesday, 27 June 2007.


You can confirm it here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6244884.stm

I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my Junior brother is still young and my mother is not literate enough to know all my father's wealth. He left the sum of USD25,000,000 Dollars (Twenty Five Million United States Of America Dollars)with a Private Bonded Ware House in Accra Ghana in West Africa.

I kept this Information secret from people in the refugee camp here in Kumasi  Refuge Camp also in Ghana where I am, the only person that knows about it this  is my brother because this money is one of the main purpose of our moving out from our country immediately we finished the burial of our father and came to Ghana.


I don't know where and how I will invest this money abroad,I urgently seek for your humble assistance to move this Funds from the Private Bonded Ware House where it is now  to your bank account, Thats why I contact you and I strongly believe that by the grace of God you will help me invest this money wisely.

I am ready to render 25% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 15% interest of the profit from the Joint investment for handling this transaction for us safely. 

You will  have absolute control in the Joint Investment.

I look forward To Your Response.

Yours sincerely,
Princess Anna Khalifa. 

No comments :

Post a Comment