READ VERY...URGENTLY

From: Mr.Sanusi Lamido <cbnabcdef@gmail.com>;

READ VERY...URGENTLY

Good Day and My name is Mr.Sanusi Lamido, my office monitors and controls the affairs of all other banks and financial institutions in Nigeria. I am the  final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and  over-invoiced sum etc.

You are among the people expecting their funds to be transferred into their account, On this note; As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports expenditures and audited reports of revenues. I will assured you that I am going to do this legally.

Note: Your fund is sum of $10..2 million total amount that will transferred into your account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T) or ATM-CARD, confirm-able in 4 working days.

THE PROCESSING OF THE FINAL TRANSFER OF THIS CONTRACT FUND WILL BEGIN
IMMEDIATELY YOU RE-CONFIRM THE LISTED INFORMATION'S BELOW.

1). FULL NAME
2). CELL PHONE NUMBER
3). HOME ADDRESS
4). A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY VALID IDENTITY CARD
5). YOUR BANK INFORMATION
6). OCCUPATION AND COUNTRY

I advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to  meet the three days mandate. I hope you don't reject this offer and have your funds transferred. I anticipate hearing from you.

Best Regards
Mr.Sanusi Lamido
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Tel: +234 818 829 1676
E-mail:cbnabc2011@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment